This course will provide a hands-on training opportunity that guides the student through the various data entry and reporting screens using Sage 300 version 2020.
- Accounts payable: vendors, entering invoices, payments, debit notes and credit notes, applying documents, payment inquiry, month end reporting (aged payables)
- Accounts receivable: customers, entering invoices, receipts, credit notes and debit notes, applying documents, customer and document inquiry, month end reporting (aged trial balance)
- Canadian payroll: earnings, deductions and employees, NEBS, processing payroll, payroll remittance reports – federal and payroll tax, reporting
- General ledger: adding accounts, budgets, journal entries, month end processing, financial reporting
- Other: customizing the desktop and entry screens
Note: This course is currently offered online. Each participant will need to work in an environment that currently uses Sage 300 and have access to a computer currently running this software, an internet connection and phone line.