In this one-day workshop you will learn how to create and use the Excel table feature, as well as add, edit, search for and delete records in a data list using data forms.
- Maintaining data: data list and Excel table concepts, using data forms, using lookup tables
- Sorting lists: sorting concepts, custom sort orders
- Filtering lists: filtering concepts, using AutoFilter, using advanced filter, working with filtered data
- Summarizing data: automatic subtotals, working with sub-totaled lists, using functions to summarize data
- PivotTables: PivotTable concepts, creating PivotTables, modifying PivotTable layouts, working with PivotTables, slicers
- External data: external data concepts, importing query data from access, importing query data from web pages, importing query data from text files