In this course participants will learn how to define activities and determine the sequencing of project activities. The course will also teach how to estimate the resources needed, estimate of the duration of activities, and develop a time phased project schedule.
- Define the detailed activities, sequence the activities, estimate activity resources
- Use of network diagram and Gantt chart
- Project critical path, milestones and float
- Categorizing different types of project costs and estimate types
- Costing techniques used from project selection to project budgeting
- Project estimate as part of the process to establish a project baseline
- Outline earned value analysis to establish a system for project performance reporting