In this half-day workshop, you will learn about basics including text, layouts and writing tools.
- Using Word basics: editing documents, printing and viewing documents
- Managing text: aligning text, moving, copying and replacing text
- Modifying and enhancing text appearance: character formatting using fonts and colours, using tabs, changing tab settings, setting indents, applying bullets and numbers, changing paragraph and line spacing
- Controlling page layout: changing margins, inserting page breaks, using headers and footers
- Using writing tools: checking spelling in a document, using autocorrect