In this one-day workshop, you will learn how to create presentations based on templates or themes, use outlines, customizing themes and styles, preview and print presentations, use different slide layouts and text formatting tools, organize and edit information, enhance presentations by using WordArt, SmartArt and clip art, apply transitions and produce on-screen slide shows.
- Understanding presentation concepts
- Creating a new presentation: organizing text in outlines
- Working with themes and masters: understanding themes and quick styles, modifying the theme slide master, previewing and printing a presentation
- Designing a presentation: applying slide layouts, formatting text
- Making modifications: formatting bullets, editing a presentation, applying transitions
- Enhancing presentations with objects: Adding and modifying WordArt, adding and formatting SmartArt, adding and managing objects, adding graphics
- Producing a presentation: building a slide show, running a slide show