The project manager brings together the resources required to get the project completed on time, on budget and within scope. Participants will learns about how effective communication, team building and human resource management are essential for project success.
- Organizational influences on project management
- The functions and skills of a project manager
- Human resource processes in project management
- Information communications such as giving feedback and resolving conflict
- The team charter, behaviours, processes and practices that the team members commit to
- Project stakeholder management
- The role of leadership in project management