While conflict is most often perceived as undesirable, it can provide opportunities for mutual growth and bridging communication gaps. By the end of this course, you will focus on a plan for coping with conflict in the future rather than assigning blame to the past. It will also increase your ease in dealing with the inevitable situations that arise in the workplace and your personal life.
- The nature and cause of conflict
- 5 conflict management style
- D.E.S.C. Model for resolving conflict
- When to withdraw, stand your ground or compromise
- Escalation of conflict
- Defusing conflict
- Effective communication skills for positive results.